Feeds

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I already have children:Salman Khan

 Salman Khan loves children a lot and he always says that he will marry to have children of his own but the actor now says that why he should get married as he already has children.

Here’s what he said, "Why should I marry? One marries to have children, but I already have children! My nieces and nephews are my children. I wanted to marry to make babies, but now I have them, so marriage isn’t that important, is it?” the hunk has been quoted as saying.


Salman is the one most eligible bachelors and girls across the globe goes crazy about him but as far as marriage is concern, he is always in denial mode. (I will marry) by the end of this year,” and quickly adds with a giggle, “Well, I’ve been saying this for so many years now and will be saying so for many more to come, I guess," said the controversy child.Well,
we hope Salman Khan gets the lady of his dream very soon and have bundle of happiness and dozen of children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...