Feeds

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shweta Tiwari Second Marriage

C:\ProgramShweta Tiwari Second Marriage I didn't expect to win, so I never planned what I would do with the prize money,” gushes Shweta Tiwari, minutes after winning Bigg Boss 4. Tiwari, the first entrant in the House, is also the first female winner of the show across four seasons. Rahul Roy, Ashutosh Pathak and Vindoo Dara Singh are the previous winners.

“I feel proud but it's also something that I couldn't have done anything for. I was myself in the house, dignified and composed. If someone cried, I was there to lend a shoulder but I didn’t pick fights. Probably, that worked in my favour,” she says.


Tiwari would have liked co-contestant Seema Parihar to win the show instead. “She needed the money more than anyone else. She runs her kitchen with Rs 15,000 a month. Had she won, the prize money would have changed her life forever,” says the actor, best known for her role as Prerna Sharma in Kasautii Zindagi Kay.


Third runner-up Dolly Bindra initially had nasty exchanges with Tiwari, after which she was evicted. The actor was, however, sent back on heavy public demand, after which Tiwari and Bindra buried the hatchet. “She was sweet to me when she returned to the House, so I reciprocated. But I feel her entry was unfair on me. I’m sure our past was dug up and she was sent back in to create drama,” says Tiwari, adding, “I have a school going daughter. It would have embarrassed her.”


When asked if she’d like to utilise the prize money for producing shows, Tiwari says that she would invest it in her daughter’s education. “I’m going to stay away from production. You can’t make a show in a crore,” says Tiwari. “But it’s relieving to know that there is good money and I can take it easy for two years without much work. That doesn’t mean I’m not going to work. The show’s just wrapped up. I'll start thinking next week maybe.”


The actor’s beau Abhinav was present at the finale too. Is a second marriage on the cards? “I don't want to talk about it right now,” says Tiwari, who was previously married to Raja Chaudhary. “Maybe we'll talk about it in the future.”


Behind the scenes


Sara Khan was asked to dance to ‘Zor ka jhatka from Action Replayy. The actor was hesitant at first because the song
touches a personal chord, since she’s just broken her marriage with Ali Merchant. Eventually, she gave in.


Veena Malik performed to some tubthumping beats of Sheila ki jawani. The actress was so thrilled while dancing that she made it her showcase and admits that one day there will be a ‘Veena ki jawani’ too. “I want to do a Bollywood item number,” she said.


Hrishant Goswami wanted his jeans more tattered than they already were. The tailor couldn't shred them more. All the evictees were made to wear the same costume over two days to maintain continuity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...