Feeds

Monday, January 10, 2011

Is Facebook Shutting Down In March Or Not? Mark Zuckerberg Press Conference Details

Is Facebook Shutting Down In March Or Not? Mark Zuckerberg Press Conference Details? Mark Zuckerberg said that Facebook will be closed in March. Manage the site became too stressful. “, Get out of control,” said Zuckerberg at a news conference outside his office Palo Alto, and stress management, this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness. ” Zuckerberg went on to explain that, beginning March 15, users will no longer have access to their accounts Facebook. “After March 15 the entire site off,” said Avrat Humarthi, vice president for technical issues on Facebook. “So, if you want to see the pictures again, I recommend you take them through the Internet. You can not get them back as soon as the order goes out of business.”
Zuckerberg said that the decision to close, it was difficult, but that he did not think people would be upset.
“Personally, I do not think that is a big deal,” he said in a private telephone interview. “And frankly, I think it’s for the better. Without that, people will have to go out and make real friends. It is always good.”
Some Facebook users were outraged after learning the shocking news.
“What would I do without?” Said Denise Bradshaw, high school student from Indiana. “My life revolves around her. I’m on Facebook, at least 10 hours a day. Now, what will I do with all this free time?”
Nevertheless, parents across the country is experiencing a welcome sense of relief.
“I am glad that the nightmare that is over,” said John Guttari, single parents from Detroit. “Now my face teen will not be chained to your computer screen all day. Maybe I can even talk to her.”
Those in the financial scheme criticized Zuckerberg to walk away from multi-billion dollar franchise. Facebook is currently ranked as one of the richest companies in the world, with economists estimate its value at around 7.9 billion.
But Zuckerberg remains unruffled these charges. He says he will stand on its decision to give that ax.
“I do not care about money,” said Zuckerberg. “I just want my old life back.”
The corporation offers its users to delete all your personal data on the website until March 15. After this date, all photos, notes, links, and videos will be permanently erased.
What we have in our minds?
Ladies and gentlemen, that was recently crowned the most visited site in 2010, and was valued at $ 50 billion. Goldman Sachs. Do you really think that it is shutting down? We do not.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...