Feeds

Sunday, February 13, 2011

BIOS Acer 4738 drivers update

My notebook (Acer Aspire 4710) have problems with shutdown and restart damn... when I uninstall Crystal Eye driver from device manager, shutdown problem solved.. my Acer notebook can shutdown smoothlysinchan ... but my notebook still have restart problem... kick

When I open eSettings Management from Empowering Technology, I see that my BIOS version is v1.02 ....


BIOS v1.02
then I goto Acer website and I see BIOS update avalaible for my Aspire 4710...


-----------------------------------------------------
UPDATE :


Caution! Different Laptop series = Different BIOS
click this link (updated) to download compatible BIOS for your laptop television


-----------------------------------------------------

update BIOS availableI download BIOS update v1.10 then extract it...


BIOS WFlash files
to update the BIOS, I double click on VLV-110.exe ... WFlash will show warning :


"The curent BIOS will be replaced by another one. Choosing the wrong BIOS file may render your system inoperable. Please close all other applications before updatng the BIOS. Are you sure you want to update the BIOS ?"


click OK to continue...


Update BIOS step 1


WFlash will automatically update the BIOS ... wait until it finish and computer will restart.


Update BIOS step 2
Finally my BIOS is v1.10 lets go ... now.. my Aspire 4710 can shutdown and restart smoothly...
twin


BIOS v1.10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...