Feeds

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reliance Some News By employes its Official to sell sim by tricks

Frendz,
I'm surprised to see everyone creating threads saying all rim tricks are blocked. This thread might solve your problems.

1) My friend works in Rc0m and he told me that they are changing access point for 3g to rcom3g so as to block 2g users from using 3g.
 
2) This process will take about a month and hence debugging services are disabled.

 
3) You might be knowing that backstring is actually rcom employee access code for debugging their internet services.

 
4) My friend told me that all employees use backstring and hence it will NEVER be blocked but for a month it will disabled in various circles in a staggering pattern.

 
5) The greedy souls that we are, we want 3g speed for free and this new accesspoint may rob us of our desire but guys, we needn't worry. Even rcom3g is going to have a debugger access. Once its launched, I'll share it here. So, don't think of ditching Amban1 just yet, as reduced subscribers might propel them to stop the debugger service.

 
I hope I have cleared your doubts, thank you.


Hmm great Reliance........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...